“ALL FOOD THAT’S FIT TO EAT”™
NEEM promotes sustainable community:
- Durham, North Carolina: UBPC Organoponico NEEM, an 11.2 acre inner city farm replicating the Cuban Agroecological model is home base.
- Navajo Nation: Partners with NEEM on Rain Water Harvesting and Sustainable Orchard Management project with full support from NAPI & the “NATION”.
- Cuba: NEEM maintains strong ties to Dr. Funes, ACTAF and the sustainable agricultural community in Cuba. NEEM leads Agroecological delegations to Cuba under the notion that if it can be done there on a country wide level; it can be done here on a Statewide level. State by State.
- Kosodo Village, Kenya: NEEM partners with Caleb Onwolo and the HERA Women Group and other organizations on several initiatives, including sustainable agriculture and efforts to control dengue fever and malaria. Created due to loss of men to AIDS, HERA is a cooperative of village women who assign lost men’s work to members. NEEM finds this compelling.
- RuLIV and Growing Power, SA: NEEM, ACTAF, Growing Power and RuLIV SA collaborate on knowledge exchange of infrastructures and systems required to support Agroecological, Sustainable Agricultural & Permaculture concepts in addressing issues of Food Security w/8 villagers, 2 extended stay interns & full support from the South African Consulate in Havana.
- BOLIVIA – Eco Pueblos agreement signed, sealed, executed with 75 hectares committed in Sacaba, Cochabamba and part of a multinational collaboration on the Eco Pueblo model. Participants are Bolivia, Cuba and the United States.
To request permission to use any material from this site submit your request via e-mail to the Copyright Clearance Center Inc. at www.copyright.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Intellectual property of the corporation, it’s marks, licenses and documents is fully protected by copyright and trademark law, licensed and fully enforced by our intellectual property law firm.™